Just a reminder to all that are going that you will need to bring at least the following:
- Water and water bottle,
- tent and groundcloth,
- backpack, NOT a duffel bag
- sleeping bag and pad,
- personal stove (backpacking kind) if you have one,
- mess kit and eating utensils,
- appropriate clothes and raingear
- sturdy footwear
- granola bars or other energy/health snacks
- ten essentials with first aid kit
Do NOT bring:
- Open toe footwear
- soda pop of any variety
- junk food.
Remember that we are hiking in and hiking out and will be hiking in between. Be sure to have spare socks and moleskin in case of blisters.